Informco is committed to ensuring that our organization conforms to the needs of people with disabilities. The following policies will ensure the viability of this commitment.
1. We are committed to providing our goods and services in a way that respects the dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity to people with disabilities.
2. That our facility is accessible to all people requiring access to our products and services.
3. Our staff is trained in the needs of the disabled.
4. Our Accessibility Policy, Customer Assistance Service Plan and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan is available upon request and in large type format.
5. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.