For more than 70 years, Informco has been providing integrated communications solutions to clients across a broad range of industries. Leveraging our decades of experience and our state-of-the-art technology and processes, we focus on gaining a thorough understanding of your business operations. Then we can develop communications programs that will streamline your processes, reduce your costs and grow your business.
As 20+ years members of the Canadian Marketing Association, we offer keen insight into consumers' buying motives and appreciate the importance of effective, customized communications in building brand awareness and relationships, and ultimately, your business.
Informco can design, print or email, fulfill and distribute virtually any type of communication your company may require, whether it be for promotional or compliance purposes.
Data Security, Quality Assurance & Environmental Policy
SOC 2 TYPE II - DATA SECURITY
Informco has successfully completed its first independent audit for Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II. The process audited Informco's compliance to industry best practices in the areas of security, availability, processing, integrity, and confidentiality of customer data.
We recognize the importance of independent validation of the controls that provide customers with reliable, safe and secure processing environments. SOC 2 Type II audit assures our customers that we are committed to keeping our clients' sensitive data secure. As a result your data is in a secure environment equipped with the proper controls on a highly available technology platform.
The SOC 2 Type II report is available upon request and can be obtained by customers, members of the media, or other interested individuals.
ISO 9001 & 14001 - QUALITY ASSURANCE & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Informco has established a culture of continually improving our processes with the goal of developing best practices while meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations. This commitment is reflected in both our ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System and the core values that we encourage all Informco employees to adopt.
Our environmental policy was deigned to address all aspects of our operations and to provide a framework for setting goals to reduce the impact of those operations on the environment. These goals apply enterprise-wide and involve all Informco departments and employees. We monitor our progress throughout the year and collect feedback from the system. Based on that feedback, we then set goals for the following year.
Through our integrated management system, or 14001: 2015 procedures are monitored internally and externally in conjunction with our 9001: 2015 certification.
In 2007, we became Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified by the Rainforect Alliance. Our Chain of Custody number is RA-COC-002430. As a FSC certified comppny, we participate in supply chain management to protect forests from irresponsible management. The Rainforest Alliance works to conserve biodiversity and improve livelihoods by promoting and assessing the implementation of highly regarded sustainability standards in a variety of areas.
- Recognition for our environmental initiatives by Environment Canada when featured in their "guide to Creating an Environmentally Friendly Workplace" booklet.
- The first printer to be awarded Ontario Centre for Environmentl Technology Advancement (OCETA) funding to participate in the Toronto Region Sustainability Program
- The first printer in Canada to be awarded the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME) award for our Pollution Prevention achievements
- Winner of Most Environmentally Progressive Printer with 50 to 100 employees by PrintAction
CMA +20 YEARS
As members of the Canadian Marketing Association for over 20 years, we offer keen insight into consumers' buying motives and appreciate the importance of effective, customized communications in building brand awareness and relationships, and ultimately, your business.
Direct Mail Marketing Partner
PROUD MEMBERS OF:
IBC - The Insurance Bureau of Canada
IFIC - The Investment Funds Institution of Canada
At Informco, we are loyal believers in giving back to the community in which we live and work. As part of this commitment to social responsibility, we have selected Women in Insurance Cancer Crusade (WICC) as our charity of choice. WICC was formed in 1996 by a group of concerned insurance professionals who felt it was important to support colleagues dealing with cancer and their families. WICC is dedicated to raising funds for cancer research and provides educational forums for the industry on supporting those affected by the disease.
Informco is proud to be able to contribute to the organization's efforts.
To learn more about WICC or to make a donation, visit
Informco is committed to ensuring that our organization conforms to the needs of people with disabilities. The following policies will ensure the viability of this commitment.
1. We are committed to providing our goods and services in a way that respects the dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity to people with disabilities.
2. That our facility is accessible to all people requiring access to our products and services.
3. Our staff is trained in the needs of the disabled.
4. Our Accessibility Policy, Customer Assistance Service Plan and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan is available upon request and in large type format.
5. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.